Dasha masturbating

My girls co-worker lives with us with her two daughters ages 18 and 19 one of them masturbates everyday at about 7:00pm in the bathroom and you can hear her breathing and hear her wet pussy making a lot of sounds and the other one masturbates in her room at about 2am every morning when she thinks that everyone is sleeping,I tell you it's one thing to watch someone masturbate online but to hear or see it in real life oh man that's the best when you hear them moaning and you hear that wet ass pussy oh gosh that's the best ;D ;D

Guest bobbyjoe

mais pour l'instant je suis à plat,elle m'a fait jouir 3 fois déjà,mes couiles sont vides,lol

Google translator didn't know the "couiles", but picture search helped  ;D

lol,sorry (couilles) my balls are empty ;)after three time cum with dasha,

j prefer talk in french with oceanne,it's more easy for her and me too

Guest bobbyjoe

ah quand votre tour en cam les garçons  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

quand tu veux oceanne :)

mais pour l'instant je suis à plat,elle m'a fait jouir 3 fois déjà,mes couiles sont vides,lol

vu que t'es pas loin de chez moi ! viens me voir en les ayants de nouveau pleines  ;) si tu es capable de jouir trois fois de suite je suis preneuse j'attends ça avec impatience ;) ;) :-* :-* :-*

me chauffe pas oceanne,tu commençe à bien m'exciter :D

ah quand votre tour en cam les garçons  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

quand tu veux oceanne :)

vu que t'es pas loin de chez moi ! viens me voir en les ayants de nouveau pleines  ;) si tu es capable de jouir trois fois de suite je suis preneuse j'attends ça avec impatience ;) ;) :-* :-* :-*

me chauffe pas oceanne,tu commençe à bien m'exciter :D

[/quote

tu sais ou me trouver Bobby  ;) ;) ;)

My girls co-worker lives with us with her two daughters ages 18 and 19 one of them masturbates everyday at about 7:00pm in the bathroom and you can hear her breathing and hear her wet pussy making a lot of sounds and the other one masturbates in her room at about 2am every morning when she thinks that everyone is sleeping,I tell you it's one thing to watch someone masturbate online but to hear or see it in real life oh man that's the best when you hear them moaning and you hear that wet ass pussy oh gosh that's the best ;D ;D

lol, will add a yes indeedie with your, oh gosh.