Videos or photographs...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The D

WOW, I cant agree with that. My new list is incomplete because I cant tell if Maya's tits are fake yet. Thats a biggie for me.

1) Leorna (by a LONG shot). 2) Maya ( if they are real), 3 Alina/ Lora tied. 4) Nora, 5) Alma and 6) Ariel. I am so so glad about the switches, but I wish either Alma or Ariel would have left instead. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kevinbsam7

Is that from today? Is she finally back?

The winter coat, camera angle and Christmas tree suggest at least one of those pictures is quite old...

Guest Steaford

Maybe its pay-back time 10:30 pm Max is in bed alone no Lora in apartment (Maybe out and about)

Guest chaco

they seem to be fighting a lot lately                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Guest Steaford

She just came in at 11:30  No shouting yet, can hear some discussion but no loud voices  I need to lead Russian and Spanish so I can tell whats going on

Guest chaco

She just came in at 11:30  No shouting yet, can hear some discussion but no loud voices  I need to lead Russian and Spanish so I can tell whats going on

I can do Spanish when u need but no password so just outside talking though