2º ducha

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do not believe it another shower, the last time this same friend was in the house, the brunette gave her a towel to take a shower, and the first thing she did was look at the camera and talking to hide her face that would shame showering in front of the cameras, then she went home to the sanitary and wet the head only. I believe we have another sink for washing hands and she is using to wet hair

On ‎2014‎-‎11‎-‎01 at 9:25 AM, darkman said:

amiga ha cogido 4 botes de champu , gel de baño , champu cabello , acondicionador de pelo ,  se ha escuchado abrir puertas de mampara de baño , ruido de agua ( ducha ) hay otra ducha completa .

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

On ‎2014‎-‎11‎-‎01 at 9:39 AM, darkman said:

amiga ha cogido 4 botes de champu , gel de baño , champu cabello , acondicionador de pelo ,  se ha escuchado abrir puertas de mampara de baño , ruido de agua ( ducha ) hay otra ducha completa .

If this area darkman how do they get in?

lol if you have another shower in sanitary and lots of craziness

It's not crazy. I also have a jacuzzi in the bathroom with shower and a separate shower cubicle. If I want to take only a shower I do not need to dry the floor, when I use the shower cubicle.

Came to mind one more thing, why the camera 4 was disabled during Sofia & Roman? It was because its image was wider than it is now, and from that image can be conclude that the bathroom has a hidden space.

lol if you have another shower in sanitary and lots of craziness

It's not crazy. I also have a jacuzzi in the bathroom with shower and a separate shower cubicle. If I want to take only a shower I do not need to dry the floor, when I use the shower cubicle.

but you also get money to have cameras installed in your home? in which people pay to see you taking a shower? therefore I said that's crazy, it's like the house of Veronica, has a small room in which has no camera, which was used millions of times by isabel to fuck