new listing menu for the couples

Guest bobbyjoe

Guest bobbyjoe

j just noticed there is a new disposition listing of the couples on the left page menu on rlc.

j think the next couple coming on rlc is for premium only,

look rlc have make a place under marta/david for add another premium couple,

if it's for do that,it's not really a good news,never j will pay 45 $ for rlc.

rlc nous presente une nouvelle disposition des couples dans le listing à gauche mais j'ai

bien peur que le prochain couple sera pour les premium seulement,regardez bien ,

rlc a fait une place en dessous de marta/david dans la categorie premium,

si c'est pour ajouter un couple premium,c'est une mauvaise nouvelle,jamais je donnerais 45 $ par mois pour rlc.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see that on my screen.  The list looks normal to me. 

The good part about this site is there is something for everyone.  Some free cams - most pay cams open up for $29  and the premium has another couple and additional features that seem handy.  You only pay for what you want to.

Now if they could upgrade all of the cams it would be much better.

I believe it was just a way to arrange the best couples by region , I thought it was much better , you can keep up with schedules , would be a good more apartments for single members , in my opinion all apartments should be available for members , and only functionality of multiple cameras , motion detector and etc for members plus.

Guest bobbyjoe

yes,it's true,j think just one unique membership for 30 $ per month with all options and all couples is more good for the attractivity,

it's normal evolution for a website add some news and not upgrade the price but rlc have choose make differently,j not agree with that.

the premium membership is the shit for me.

Looks like they are in +6 time zone to bad it's premium.

el reloj marca la misma hora que en mi casa y yo estoy en españa , asi que .....

yeah I just noticed that I was counting 6 hours ahead of my time duh.... :o