new listing menu for the couples

Guest bobbyjoe

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes,it's true,j think just one unique membership for 30 $ per month with all options and all couples is more good for the attractivity,

it's normal evolution for a website add some news and not upgrade the price but rlc have choose make differently,j not agree with that.

the premium membership is the shit for me.

I understand their pricing policy very well. An alternative might be only one membership type, and the price of $ 45. They want to increase the number of apartments, which costs money, but want to offer the former type of service for those who don't want to pay more than $ 30 that have been the price for a long time.

who had to come up with what

as a stye like marta is indeed not

which is sometimes worse than like katya and you can also see how

the drug-goes on the table

birds are in the kitchen and rlc does not matter

let's see what the new ones are just as divided the room there is a shared flat

Four women , who are probably friends , If you do not have a constant visit of boyfriends or girlfriends , will be a sort of Big Brother , not only sex and nudity in the bath , I hope I 'm wrong .

On the payment of U $ 45 to American and European and an insignificant amount , but in my country the amount of the normal signature is a value of U $ 75 and would be a $ 100u , I'm thinking of quitting the default signature , if updates start appearing only apartment plus signature .

Guest bobbyjoe

my prediction was good,new premium appart but with two free cameras.

where is the logic with the two premium appart?no free cameras for marta/david and two free cameras for this new appart,

j understand nothing with rlc

Let's see how long it will be before the negative people on this forum start bitching about them.  It will happen before all of them have been seen, I guarantee.

My guess - within the hour.

It has already started Rod. You weren't far off:) Lol!

parece que en la habitacion doble hay lababo tambien , otro en el comedor , espero que no tengan ducha y sea solo el wc , cosa que dudo , es posible que sean lesbianas las 4 y dos sean pareja , estaria bien que fueran todas lesbianas no quiero ni pensar la que se puede liar .

Guest bobbyjoe

someone know what language they speak?,j'm just connecting but j see nobody inside for the moment.

if it's a french girls,j think j will renew my suscription next month,j'm tired understand nothing with the spanish and russian appartments

desde la leva 7 se puede ver por la ventana al fondo ( barcelona ) exactamente no sabría decir la ubicación la montaña podria ser  montjuic o podría ser el tibidabo , por la ubicacion de los otros apartamentos en la ciudad me decanto por que lo que se ve es el tibidabo , es pura especulación