Karol & Kos (2024) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Can you help a brother out with a timestamp? Ill admit ive not forensically watched the whole time she was in the Study Room

What I did enjoy was Karol in the bedroom yesterday afternoon lounging around in those nice panties, and the great sight of her leaning over the back of the sofa this afternoon! 😍🥵

Sorry, it was in the Guestroom

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Can you help a brother out with a timestamp? Ill admit ive not forensically watched the whole time she was in the Study Room

What I did enjoy was Karol in the bedroom yesterday afternoon lounging around in those nice panties, and the great sight of her leaning over the back of the sofa this afternoon! 😍🥵

I'm at work right now. But when I get a break, I'll go take a look at it. Give me about 15 minutes.

3 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I'll be home about 20 mins we'll see if I can find it too?

25 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

He never posts timestamps or RP's...just says it happened earlier...FFS lol. 

Thanks TfiDeano, personally I don't even know what time it happened? I just got home.