B4 - General Topic 2023 #86 (December)

It's strange: but after just 5 minutes of looking at Lacrim he causes me profound annoyance: his way of doing and being makes me nervous. You will tell me: "and don't look at it, change apartment!".
And I'll reply, "But I want to look at Aziza! I want to get my eyes done and this human being is stopping me!"

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Boing said:

It's strange: but after just 5 minutes of looking at Lacrim he causes me profound annoyance: his way of doing and being makes me nervous. You will tell me: "and don't look at it, change apartment!".
And I'll reply, "But I want to look at Aziza! I want to get my eyes done and this human being is stopping me!"

Same, he makes me nervous for the girls, like I really think RLC should ban this dude.  He clearly makes people nervous.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Boing said:

I understand what you mean, I want to look at Leora but I'm put off when Paul comes into the picture then I won't watch anymore

1 minute ago, tomtom98989898 said:

Same, he makes me nervous for the girls, like I really think RLC should ban this dude.  He clearly makes people nervous.

stalkers are scary.. people feel that and get nervous because they see it as abnormal and dangerous