B4 - General Topic 2023 #86 (December)

I am going to go out on the limb and say that Lacrim is somewhat of an owner or something, there is no way any other male on this site would get away with this for that long for what he does.  Shit it just hit me while watching this, the girls just sit there and look and giggle in nervousness because he is in someway an owner or something.  Think about it, if any other male did some of the touching that they did to other females any groping, they would of been gone right?  Heck all of us are nervous when he is around, why should we be?  Because he gets away with it, it makes sense, he is an owner or in it deep somehow someway.

5 minutes ago, tomtom98989898 said:

I am going to go out on the limb and say that Lacrim is somewhat of an owner or something, there is no way any other male on this site would get away with this for that long for what he does.  Shit it just hit me while watching this, the girls just sit there and look and giggle in nervousness because he is in someway an owner or something.  Think about it, if any other male did some of the touching that they did to other females any groping, they would of been gone right?  Heck all of us are nervous when he is around, why should we be?  Because he gets away with it, it makes sense, he is an owner or in it deep somehow someway.

I'm pretty sure he's related in some way to Fior (Perma Smile).  Since Fior obviously works for "the firm", Lackey think's he does also.  That's why the gals put up with him.

6 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

I don't understand why you lose too much energy because of the guys, for me the person is completely air, I would rather use the energy and ask myself why wolf doesn't go to the party and prefers to work out in the gym

Lucky you! I envy you!
In reality it is only Lacrim that gives me this sense of annoyance.

• Thanks 1

Poll for the board.  Out of the “guys on vacation” which one is the most liked/disliked? Massimo, Wolf, Lacrim, Dylan, Grisha, Anthony, Miron, Tim, Thor, Samson.  Just typing this out they are all basically the same guy🤣