B4 - General Topic 2023 #89 (December)

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

nee jetzt kan man es schwer sehen weil es dunkel ist, aber das ist nicht nadja auf den großen portrait was im mom auf den tisch steht das sieht nach nen kerl aus

if you go back to 1609 you can see the picture

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

omg sara paints the picture for karma so she can give it to wolf (adonis wolf) Lol

o guess so  lets get this soap opera over either way it goes wish the best to  whatever happens even tho i think its a questionable move for her

9 minutes ago, rj281 said:

o guess so  lets get this soap opera over either way it goes wish the best to  whatever happens even tho i think its a questionable move for her

I see it almost the same way, the only problem could be that both have different ideas of a relationship + wolf is addicted

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

I see it almost the same way, the only problem could be that both have different ideas of a relationship + wolf is addicted

i dont think he will change after he gets to karma i just hope she realizes that before she get too involved where she is into too deep tantra is one thing wolf is another

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I think if I had a wish, I would like to understand what the people in the villa are saying, because you wouldn't have to speculate so much and you could see things more objectively.

i know i dont like to speculate but what isee is what i write on but i try not to get involved as much like i said i wish thebest of the situation and i try to keep oit simple for me and its not easy