B4 - General Topic 2023 #89 (December)

10 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yes, someone who understands me and agrees with me.  thank you troy!  i like what one of the other posters said in the last couple of days and that was something to the effect of getting rid of the guys in b7 and replacing them with more mature women.  i personally think that is an awesome idea and i support it 100%.

A Great Idea!!!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

don't give wolf any credit, i'm pretty sure that was discussed when he and karma left together yesterday.

He had just gotten his hands under her sweater in the kitchen again, so forget about learning 🤣

10 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

can the mods please remove this post please

a permanent male resident in B4 would be interesting in terms of competition, those girls alone are quite boring.
Now it's only Wolf who ruins things soon Mass will join in and you can laugh 😁

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

no, he's talking about Wolf so I am too, I don't care about Daytona

My reply was about the "Crossdresser in B4"! That is Daytona as far as I understand.

Sometimes it would be a good idea to use their names!!

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

a permanent male resident in B4 would be interesting in terms of competition, those girls alone are quite boring.
Now it's only Wolf who ruins things soon Mass will join in and you can laugh 😁

We have 4 male residents in the villas which is way too many. Should have a clean sweep of them all including the females as its a bit stale with this ongoing will they wont they bollocks with wolf and karma and this tantric shite annoys the hell out of me.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

We have 4 male residents in the villas which is way too many. Should have a clean sweep of them all including the females as its a bit stale with this ongoing will they wont they bollocks with wolf and karma and this tantric shite annoys the hell out of me.

I hope and belive that Wolf/Karma sex is not going to happen!!

• Upvote 1