B4 - General Topic 2023 #89 (December)

2 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

We have 4 male residents in the villas which is way too many. Should have a clean sweep of them all including the females as its a bit stale with this ongoing will they wont they bollocks with wolf and karma and this tantric shite annoys the hell out of me.

I think the current composition of residents is the worst we have ever had, the girls are not nice to look at and I do not understand the presence of Daytona at all, also the boys are a drama.
a very large broom through it and replacing everyone is the best solution

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

He had just gotten his hands under her sweater in the kitchen again, so forget about learning 🤣

Well apparently the guy can't even give karma a little free time, the best example was with margo who could hardly take a step without him, he was always hanging on to her arse as if the superglue was stuck to it

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I think the current composition of residents is the worst we have ever had, the girls are not nice to look at and I do not understand the presence of Daytona at all, also the boys are a drama.
a very large broom through it and replacing everyone is the best solution

100% agree

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Denisevouten said:

Sara's snoring is so bad that Karma had to move back to her own room. 0617

That's why she constantly changes partners. 😀

In healthy relationships they use ear plugs,

which removes a lot of problems, not only in the sleep.

6 hours ago, Sulzer said:

Wolf's time with Karma will come if he doesn't fuck it up beforehand.

I don't think he will, the potential fuck up

will be afterwards in bed, if he doesn't adapt

to Karma rules. He will then get fired.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

So except for that point I agree with you, although I don't know if she told him she wants to spend a little more time with sara

That to me seemed possible as he seemed to respect her wish.  

Karma was quick to give him a hug in the kitchen earlier. One of these evenings they will no doubt have a gaming session and hang out a bit after like before.

Unless I actually see him try to kiss her and the reaction I can't see it going anywhere. Because as yet he hasn't tried.

• Like 1