Under maintenance

I saw it at 1330 (1:30 pm) Their time.

I let you guess as to why.  I have to go to work.

It went to UM around 12:50, because Kiko needed to go to the toilet and Nora had to get into the shower. Kiko lives in the room without the cameras, he is not exited the room after Friday. This is the sure knowledge, because all the girls visited there so often. Mia visited too often and had to leave the house.

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

No, no, you are all wrong.

Ruslan is making a welcome re-appearance as the the Creature from The Black Lagoon.  He's been hiding under the stairs all the time.

Nora says she needs some lovin' and Ruslan is just the guy to ring her bell.

The Wildest Dream, of course, is that there's a new girl when the apartment reappears. But only dreaming in such a short period of time.

Realistic to speak, it seems that there is something going on, because usually (software?) maintenance breaks are less than half an hour.

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Well, there were certainly issues with at least two of the cameras.

Camera 6 was not going to "night mode" and Camera 10 was changing to night mode with all the lights on.

I wouldn't read too much into the fact that its taking a while.  Diana & Efim's apartment was under maintenance for over 12 hours and everyone was saying they'd done a flit after her telephone number had allegedly been published elsewhere.

Leora/Paul has also been off for a lengthy period too - well in excess of three minutes (sorry Paul).

Correction :- That should read camera 5 not 6