B4 - General Topic 2023 #91 (December)

Because I'm going to be 100% honest, I don't want to see karma and wolf or sara and massimo spending time together.

I don't like those two guys for different reasons.

Wolf is just looking for a replacement for Margo and I just hope he's not just messing with Karma because she's just a nice friendly girl that's fun to be around (friendly and not obsessive).

Sara is also innocent angel but even she deserves better than the pompous self-absorbed macho

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Because I'm going to be 100% honest, I don't want to see karma and wolf or sara and massimo spending time together.

Wolf is just looking for a replacement for Margo and I just hope he's not just messing with Karma because she's just a nice friendly girl that's fun to be around (friendly and not obsessive).

Sara is also innocent angel but even she deserves better than the pompous self-absorbed macho

RLC is brutal life, like anal sex, you have to go through a lot of shit. 😀

• Haha 3

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

I agree with your Rat.

I think some of us are too caught up in these stories, I am sure a therapist would discourage this behaviour. But like a good fictional movie or book it pulls you in emotionally.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

I agree with your Rat.

I think some of us are too caught up in these stories, I am sure a therapist would discourage this behaviour. But like a good fictional movie or book it pulls you in emotionally.

RLC is cheaper than the movies, and more real.

• Upvote 1

Just this year I had almost overcome my obsessive-compulsive disorder, but in the last 2 months I noticed that it had crept in quite easily - not as extreme as before, but noticeable.

Since I am an emotional guy, I know how to recognize the signs of neurosis earlier and have to make this cut first, I will look for apartments where there is less going on, because the other would eat me up mentally at some point

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Just this year I had almost overcome my obsessive-compulsive disorder, but in the last 2 months I noticed that it had crept in quite easily - not as extreme as before, but noticeable.

Since I am an emotional guy, I know how to recognize the signs of neurosis earlier and have to make this cut first, I will look for apartments where there is less going on, because the other would eat me up mentally at some point

That self awareness is very honest and commendable.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

"Sara is also innocent angel  ?"

Are you serious here She's a street girl

"Because I'm going to be 100% honest, I don't want to see karma and wolf or sara and massimo spending time together."

This is the revenue model of RLC and in particular the Villas, the girls are there to lie on their back and the boys are there to lie on them, this sounds harsh but the viewers pay for this, there are no innocent girls living in the villa and those girls know very well what is expected of them, it's all about money

3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Thanks but it give a lot of people the never understand this situation

Yes there are many here who have different opinions about the participants.

I can admit that I like to follow them in B4.
especially karma because she is not like the other girls an odd bird. Sara for her unpredictable way without thinking about the consequences Also daytona how she adapts to something new here

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

What Karma does today is to complete a video production that she collaborates with someone who invested time and helped her with. The production to be broadcast today. there is apparently some kind of income here for her Therefore, she has searched for silence and calm and are not with the others

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3