B4 - General Topic 2023 #91 (December)

Sara and Daytona just sloppy mess around as usual very rarely get anything out of their talk. The few times that Daytona talks seriously, she whispers or speaks low murmurs. Sara she seems to adapt effects who she is with. so you never get anything here when it is serious between these two

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Sara and Daytona just sloppy mess around as usual very rarely get anything out of their talk. The few times that Daytona talks seriously, she whispers or speaks low murmurs. Sara she seems to adapt effects who she is with. so you never get anything here when it is serious between these two

Maybe Daytona whisper and speaks low so the viewers don't hear his manly voice 🤔 

2 hours ago, wafercop said:
Yes there are many here who have different opinions about the participants.

I can admit that I like to follow them in B4.
especially karma because she is not like the other girls an odd bird. Sara for her unpredictable way without thinking about the consequences Also daytona how she adapts to something new here

Hey Wafer. Now this is not a translation,

but a statement. I feel exactly the same,

and it's certainly not just us.

Interesting people are by definition interesting.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Just this year I had almost overcome my obsessive-compulsive disorder, but in the last 2 months I noticed that it had crept in quite easily - not as extreme as before, but noticeable.

Since I am an emotional guy, I know how to recognize the signs of neurosis earlier and have to make this cut first, I will look for apartments where there is less going on, because the other would eat me up mentally at some point

Don't worry at all about Karma or the other girls in B4.

They are fully capable of taking care and protect themselves.

The urge to protect and wish them well is unnecessary.

Seriously, try to relax, spend only 1 hour a day on RLC,

or something similar. Take care of yourself. Peace.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wafercop said:

I think Daytona - Karma relationship is much better.