B4 - General Topic 2023 #93 (December)

18 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

She actually went to Sara this morning and sat on the bed with her, Massimo and Daytona. They talked about Sara's problems with Visa ect , sounds like she is concerned about it. Massimo was suggesting Student Visas for learning Spanish etc which could get her 6 months or more. 

Massimo was saying not to worry too much as there are solutions. 

I think I heard Karma say she would be upset if Sara had to leave.  She talked very quiet.

Yeah, Sara will surely remain friends with Karma,

but not so close anymore I think. They are still Witches. 😀

4 minutes ago, Fennec said:

I don't even know if there will be a party at B4 or B7. They put the kitchen table in the living room but so far nothing is getting prepared

Meant to be in B4. Massimo was trying to invite friends but it seems he doesn't think they will come.

il y a 17 minutes, Keen Observer a dit :

Je parie qu'elle va jouer à la messe ce soir, et peut-être même le baiser. Juste pour montrer à Wolfy la façon dont il l'a abandonnée la nuit dernière... Humiliation ultime pour The Cuddler.

SARA avait réussi à convaincre de coucher à 3 avec le petit tatoué,pourquoi pas renouveler l'expérience ce soir ? MESSI ? Il faudra virer le trans !

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Yeah, Sara will surely remain friends with Karma,

but not so close anymore I think. They are still Witches. 😀

looked like Sara apologized in the kitchen they have barely talked to each other during the day

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1