B4 - General Topic 2023 #93 (December)

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Showing up on time is also common courtesy. I think we are both bright 😉

Sure but there were still people cooking in the kitchen when some of the girls started to eat. Thats what I reacted to.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

Why on Earth Marilyn did not slap the hell out of Massimo, after purposely groping her ass and she's there with someone

I wonder how many punches Mass has had to talk his way out of in his life? Some boy friends would kick the shit out of him for that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Ja, sie hat es ihm gesagt, dann haz er es ein zweites mal gemacht (Charakterlos)

I can only hope her boyfriend was able to read this form so he will know exactly what this goofy ass 007 wannabe actually did to his girl, and by the way he's not looking too manly with that crap on his head

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I wonder how many punches Mass has had to talk his way out of in his life? Some boy friends would kick the shit out of him for that

then you probably didn't see how he kissed her and she pulled her head away laughing in the kitchen of B7

earlier she was in his room helping him with his jacket and straightening clothes...apparently she has made her choice and is the next one 😃

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1