B4 - General Topic 2024 #4 (January)

5 minutes ago, moules said:

It was answered already.  So a bonus ,,,,  at about 12:30 you can see a small white van going down the street.  The villas are built into the slope of a hill.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Thx Moules. Yes I know it's very, very  steep, you can see 

that on cam 5-6, and on google maps.

Sorry, thought it was difficult, but no.

The competition is really hard here.

9 minutes ago, Murfy said:

Vedo che tutti gli attori sono tornati sul set. Qualcuno urla azione così la scena del cazzo può iniziare 🤣

IN MY OPINION There is one actor too many: Neytiri's boy who is getting worse day by day, always in the midst of actions and increasingly long hands. He walks around the house as if he lived there

• Like 1

Today there is work for WaferCop, if I understand correctly the idiot is planning a plane trip to the Netherlands (Amsterdam) for the next few days and asked a girl if she would like to go with him. A few days in Barcelona and then the Netherlands with a direct flight. Can you confirm? the call is on B7 at approximately 11.58pm for approximately 7-8 minutes

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Today there is work for WaferCop, if I understand correctly the idiot is planning a plane trip to the Netherlands (Amsterdam) for the next few days and asked a girl if she would like to go with him. A few days in Barcelona and then the Netherlands with a direct flight. Can you confirm? the call is on B7 at approximately 11.58pm for approximately 7-8 minutes

perfect, we have beautiful canals here  👺

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

IN MY OPINION There is one actor too many: Neytiri's boy who is getting worse day by day, always in the midst of actions and increasingly long hands. He walks around the house as if he lived there

Is it forbidden  to tell a guest that it is time to leave?? If not, why doesn't anyone do that?

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

Is it forbidden  to tell a guest that it is time to leave?? If not, why doesn't anyone do that?

because they don't care that he's there, only on CC they whine about it

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

È vietato dire a un ospite che è ora di partire?? Se no, perché nessuno lo fa?

Because it doesn't cost and fuck Neytiri. The problem is that she also puts her hands on other girls. Frankly I thought Neytiri was a more intelligent girl, I don't understand where she got that guy from who is maybe Italian because I heard him speak Italian with pork and also Spanish. One fuck is fine, two fucks are fine but then look around, you can find better

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

How about you stop complaining about girls that you pay to watch (some of which are so young,i'm sure you could be their grandfather) and enjoy the debauchery like the rest of us?✌️

And for another reason that's why we're here on a chat room to talk about the girls on RLC. When you insult people because they don't think like you?

• Upvote 5