B4 - General Topic 2024 #14 (January)

1 minute ago, Sulzer said:

The soap opera plot twists another way again, when it looked like before Wolf went away it was going to swing more for to the Karma Wolf he coms back and acts like a jerk. NOw it's taken a huge swing in Sara's favour and with last night Sara's behaviour was commendable and even Nadia took time to get to know Karma.

What will the next twist be?

Development is almost always a good thing

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sulzer said:

Maybe not but why at times act like he did. That's why I could never understand it, the hot and cold between them.

I can imagine something about it, Karma is really boring and her appearance simply blocks the interest in seeking closer relations, Mass is also more likely to chase Aziz than a girl who always looks sour and doesn't look from behind her laptop.
Maybe she needs booze or drugs just like Aziz

anyway...she's getting the rest you guys want so I don't see the problem

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Her bates have turned into a show.....not even watchable. 😩

She doesn't realy look happy. This was a work-task and nothing more! It was nearly like a replay from last night.

• Sad 1

Well maybe wolf was hoping for more than just licking and fingering when they were in the tub, and maybe someone can help me if there was even a scene after the scene where you could assume that wolf wanted something from karma or the actions if there were any were from karma

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I can imagine something about it, Karma is really boring and her appearance simply blocks the interest in seeking closer relations, Mass is also more likely to chase Aziz than a girl who always looks sour and doesn't look from behind her laptop.
Maybe she needs booze or drugs just like Aziz

anyway...she's getting the rest you guys want so I don't see the problem

Yeah like Wolf is a barrel of excitement most of the time too......

He also has his head in his laptop or his phone 95% of the time.

Karma isn't boring she generally joins in things but she has been ill most of the week now so I will let her off for being a bit lethargic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Are you people that clueless? Daytona is a fucking guy, why would you call him she? I guess he fools the blind ones on here. 😁

I call her she because they made that choice and it's easier than always she he him, she is 100% a man and I see nothing feminine about her.

It's just a choice like others always call Wolf a pig or idiot when he isn't.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Well maybe wolf was hoping for more than just licking and fingering when they were in the tub, and maybe someone can help me if there was even a scene after the scene where you could assume that wolf wanted something from karma or the actions if there were any were from karma

One of the nights he slept in her bed it might have been the second. He tried to get something going but Karma was on her period. 

Also after the fingering bath he seemed keen to be with her but she wanted to go to sleep alone.

So he has tried a couple of times at least.

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I call her she because they made that choice and it's easier than always she he him, she is 100% a man and I see nothing feminine about her.

It's just a choice like others always call Wolf a pig or idiot when he isn't.

We are free to choose. I always use "he" because he is a he!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

One of the nights he slept in her bed it might have been the second. He tried to get something going but Karma was on her period. 

Also after the fingering bath he seemed keen to be with her but she wanted to go to sleep alone.

So he has tried a couple of times at least.

ok maybe that's why he's angry like waf wrote that he wanted to but karma didn't at that moment and made up the excuse about the period, maybe the finger bath wasn't to karma's taste either he was a bit rough with her from time to time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

We are free to chose. I always use "he" because he is a he!!

I think it's more important that the girls like her than what someone calls her, she's gay and girls always like that because they are no longer a target, this is different from boys like Wolf and Mass who only have one reason to approach a girl.

Daytona can interact with the girls without that tension which is why I like her and moreover she is very friendly

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

ok maybe that's why he's angry like waf wrote that he wanted to but karma didn't at that moment and made up the excuse about the period, maybe the finger bath wasn't to karma's taste either he was a bit rough with her from time to time.

I woud say that their chemistry isn't working. By now they realize that.

Daytona is a man who sees himself more as a woman, what's the problem, are there still people in the world who live in the Middle Ages or something?

Daytona is a nice person she was very attached to sara in the beginning but that has changed and all the girls have no problem with her being a transsexual and there is more than just the looks but also the inner values like character and so on

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1