B4 - General Topic 2024 #14 (January)

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I woud say that their chemistry isn't working. By now they realize that.

Exactly if there was chemistry it would have happened already, we wouldn't still be wondering will they won't they.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Я вообще удивляюсь, что каждый день пишут страницы о девушке, которая является Кармой за то, что за почти месяц абсолютно ничего не сделала.

I agree, in fact, she doesn't do anything at all almost all the time on the project🙄

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Exactly if there was chemistry it would have happened already, we wouldn't still be wondering will they won't they.

I don't need more proof than this that Karma has no sexual intrest in Wolf. She doesn't move as mutch as a finger for minutes.....

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I don't need more proof than this that Karma has no sexual intrest in Wolf. She doesn't move as mutch as a finger for minutes.....

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

she's just cold and unfeeling, a do nothing girl who wants to make money without doing anything for it and her games don't work anymore so the men look at other girls

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lasse said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Yes I think I commented on this before there was initial writhing etc but they whispered something to each other just before movement ceased. Only they know what that was about.

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she's just cold and unfeeling, a do nothing girl who wants to make money without doing anything for it and her games don't work anymore so the men look at other girls

Games ????? 🤣

The only games she played were on the computer with Wolf. 

Jeez I dunno what you even watch for.....

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Yes I think I commented on this before there was initial writhing etc but they whispered something to each other just before movement ceased. Only they know what that was about.

I can think that Wolf felt he made a fool of himself after that.

Hace 12 minutos, Sulzer dijo:

Juegos ????? 🤣

Los únicos juegos que jugaba eran en la computadora con Wolf. 

Dios, no sé qué es lo que miras.....

When Dylan was here he was always criticizing him, now he can't stand Karma and praises Massimo... we all can't like Karma, even if she is the most authentic...😁

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

As I said from 08:50 to 09:04 there was a big conversation between wolf and karma in the hallway in the lr and then finally in the kitchen until he sadly left the villa, that may be that they decided to end the relationship or whatever it was from what you could see in the pictures