B4 - General Topic 2024 #12 (January)

15 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

yes, and some people are obsessed with Max as if he were the greatest and hottest guy in the world and would love to be like him. So honestly always this discussion about who is obsessed with whom or who would like to see which person in B4. I don't know what this has to do with obsession anyway if you like a person because you could also accuse every influencer you follow of this obsession just because you follow the person on some social media.

I could also say you're obsessed with gif because you always have to post some stupid gif in your posts but I don't because it's up to you what you post or who you like to follow on rlc or social media.

the gif's are for people who don't want do understand that they are exaggerating with their thoughts. because you share your thoughts and not remains in your mind. so I don't know what you share only after I have to read them. Karma is Karma and remains Karma, with your posting or without your postings. But you treat her as she were a child and didn't know what to do and especially with whom. If you treat people like you are doing, you don't have to complain if criticism comes, if you really are as adult as you think and others are not. 🤷‍♂️

Arnold Schwarzenegger Movie GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment

Edited by Noodle

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

I would guess it is about the same with a Swedish passport.

Yes, think so too or very close.

But I posted it, because I didn't know that,

thought visa's were much more required around the World.

I love how when RLC is in a "deadzone" they offer $14.95/7day subs,remove the blur from the cams,leave free cams open longer than usual etc 🤣🤣🤣

25 minutes ago, northguy said:

Yes, think so too or very close.

But I posted it, because I didn't know that,

thought visa's were much more required around the World.

When I traveled to Thailand about 25 years ago and to Egypt 10 years ago I needed visas. How it is nowadays I haven't a clue. Probably all Schengen-countries have similar agreements with other countries.

Now Sara has got a visa to Karmas bed!! It is realy unusual to see Sara visiting sombody elses room! She realy must be longing to get close to Karma again!! Karma is quite cool about it!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Now Sara has got a visa to Karmas bed!! It is realy unusual to see Sara visiting sombody elses room! She realy must be longing to get close to Karma again!! Karma is quite cool about it!

When Sara is sober like she is it's fine and she is a nice person. 

It will only take another wild night of drinking and the rest to change her again. Karma knows that so she will be very cautious I'm sure.

• Upvote 1