B4 - General Topic 2024 #17 (January)

14 hours ago, tulpe2000 said:

Karma und ihr Partner haben den besten Sex zurzeit in den Villen. 
Klar, das passt den üblichen Nörglern und Dummschwätzern nicht.

Karma and her partner are having the best sex in the villas at the moment.
Sure, that doesn't suit the usual complainers and idiots.

The best sex...hardly...he licks her out for 4 hours then fucks her for 2 minutes and some of that is off cam lmfao, what a hero. She needs Massi to fuck the shit out of her like a proper shagger is meant to. You must have mental health issues to lust after that shower of shit with her and the married guy...'allegedly'.

5 hours ago, malo said:

Glad someone has my opinion about her, never watched any of this sex with a married man ,bitch

I've never liked her from the beginning...funny thing is the dad's on here act like they are defending her and protecting her, but they lust after her when she is naked and gets fucked for 2 minutes...after 4 hours of getting licked out...and some say that's the best sex in the project right now lmfao. They just don't accept that not every likes her and they get into a hissy fit when someone like me speaks out against her, but they think it's okay to speak against others in the project...mostly the guys, who they are blatantly jealous of because they think they can do a better job...what a strange group of people on here. 

5 hours ago, Lasse said:

I like Karma !! She is a lovely girl, pretty in her own way and she truly enjoys the "tantra sex". Nothing stops you from watching other rooms or apartments. But there is seldom anything happening there ? At the present time Karma is the best !!! 

Now, tell me why she is the best...because I don't base my viewing on just watching when two people are having sex. I literally watched about 3 seconds last night of Karma and then switched to watching Masha, Roxy and Linda sleep. I have never liked Karma and never will and I am entitled as is everyone else here to share my opinion whether we like it or not. To say Karma is the best is incredibly patronising...she is nothing, absolutely nothing to me in terms of watchable and/entertainment. 

4 hours ago, illy said:

22 of your last 26 posts in the B4 section have been about Karma. I could carry on counting but I already know what conclusion it would result in. Are you sure it isn't you with the obsession?

B4 - General Topic 2024 #17 (January)

Average of 510 pages just on B4...and you call my posts an obsession lol. Have a word, btw I just added a few more 😉 

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Now, tell me why she is the best...because I don't base my viewing on just watching when two people are having sex. I literally watched about 3 seconds last night of Karma and then switched to watching Masha, Roxy and Linda sleep. I have never liked Karma and never will and I am entitled as is everyone else here to share my opinion whether we like it or not. To say Karma is the best is incredibly patronising...she is nothing, absolutely nothing to me in terms of watchable and/entertainment. 

I dont think either you nor me are going to change perception my friend! You really can't discuss taste! All are right and all are wrong!!

Just now, Lasse said:

I dont think either you nor me are going to change perception my friend! You really can't discuss taste! All are right and all are wrong!!

Despite us having different tastes, I like that fact that you understand me...you may not like me but it's clear you understand the situation and you understand me. Great comment, thanks 🙂

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

I haven't kept any statistics on it.
But Kristy is high up, Damira had parts of both sexes.

Kristy did 11 men and #12 was Taylor.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, illy said:

22 of your last 26 posts in the B4 section have been about Karma. I could carry on counting but I already know what conclusion it would result in. Are you sure it isn't you with the obsession?

He's a preacher, his claim to fame.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Despite us having different tastes, I like that fact that you understand me...you may not like me but it's clear you understand the situation and you understand me. Great comment, thanks 🙂

I don't agree with you but I would give my life for your freedom to speek your mind!!

• Haha 1