B4 - General Topic 2024 #17 (January)

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Ah you got butthurt, now come the amusing insults lmfao.

For your information, the rest of us are

actually have some fun here right now.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

For your information, the rest of us are

actually have some fun here right now.

There's no 'we' here so you can stop associating yourself with your homies crying all the time. I always have fun, but the hate on here is relentless for certain tenants...grow up. End off. 

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Now, tell me why she is the best...because I don't base my viewing on just watching when two people are having sex. I literally watched about 3 seconds last night of Karma and then switched to watching Masha, Roxy and Linda sleep. I have never liked Karma and never will and I am entitled as is everyone else here to share my opinion whether we like it or not. To say Karma is the best is incredibly patronising...she is nothing, absolutely nothing to me in terms of watchable and/entertainment. 

That is YOUR opinion !  You have the right to not like her ! If you don't like her as much as you tell everybody, then don't watch her and go watch MASSIMO in B7 !!  But like Lasse, I like her, she's cute and if SHE likes that tantra sex, it is HER choice !  I agree with you that it is way too long, but if this is what she likes, we have NOTHING to say about it !  

• Upvote 8

38 minutes ago, Lasse said:

OK, OK English is not my language. But as long as I can make myself understood You will have to put up with me !!

Neither do I, I'm a French-Canadian and I make an effort to write in English to be understood by as much people as possible 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

That is YOUR opinion !  You have the right to not like her ! If you don't like her as much as you tell everybody, then don't watch her and go watch MASSIMO in B7 !!  But like Lasse, I like her, she's cute and if SHE likes that tantra sex, it is HER choice !  I agree with you that it is way too long, but if this is what she likes, we have NOTHING to say about it !  

For once I agree with you!