Nora and Sophie....

Guest norafan77

Guest norafan77

Nora in bed naked. Get's up and visits Sophie in her room (they close the door to discuss something privately). Sophie gets up visits the bathroom, goes downstairs then goes back upstairs and retrieves her phone from Nora's room ? Have I missed something during the night ? Or, maybe just wishful thinking. Anyone enlighten me ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest norafan77

At last...then can you explain the last 2 years on RLC starting with Nora and Kiko, Paul and Leora etc and bring me up to date. No rush.....but in the next 10 minutes would be nice  ;D

Sure I'll get to it in my spare time. But just remember I can not put THANK YOU in my pocket so will have to charge you. Will give you a discount since you are Nora fan, but I don't take rubles. Will have to be $30 an hour if you need me to go back in time. Will probably be cheaper if you just browse camcaps instead. lol

And there goes Nora interrupting Sophie's photo shoot again.

That was Lilu, Nora is in her ROOM ;)

Everyone has interrupted her this day!!! The only one who is not interrupting anyone, is Sofi. Sofi is sweet, the rest is stupid! Why does everyone needs sofi every 15 minutes!

God damn it! I thought "ugly lips" left already. She just wonders to every girls room from boredom. She didn't want to be on cam, yet she is there every day and is still on cam. Except she doesn't have to get naked.

Yeah, let her leave please, she's no good. She has interrupted Sofi for few times again without knocking on the door. Everyone looks so selfish, the Ugly lips chick, I think Nora is selfish to wandering in the bedroom time and time again.