Caroline & Park (2024) #1

3 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Yes, he is playing along but doesn't look that happy with it all. 

exactly what i was thinking.  caroline knows the viewers enjoy her and frisky's time together.

i thought someone on here said park had a job, so the best time for her and frisky is when he's at work.  i think however he will be monitoring them from work and if he see's things getting a little out of hand, he will make a phone call or send a text to caroline telling her to simmer down.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

exactly what i was thinking.  caroline knows the viewers enjoy her and frisky's time together.

i thought someone on here said park had a job, so the best time for her and frisky is when he's at work.  i think however he will be monitoring them from work and if he see's things getting a little out of hand, he will make a phone call or send a text to caroline telling her to simmer down.

Yes, he does have a job and has been out during the day quite a while. I can see him glancing over and half expect him to tell them to stop!

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

Yes, he does have a job and has been out during the day quite a while. I can see him glancing over and half expect him to tell them to stop!

yes, that is what it looks like lol.  poor fella!

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

Now sat down, i think that is it. Not good for us either!

nope, not good at all.  maybe caroline will send him out for something that she know's will take an hour or two before he comes back.

nope, not good at all.  maybe caroline will send him out for something that she know's will take an hour or two before he comes back.

There's only 2 ways this can go. Either he says Go for it, or he says Stop this. We shall see!

unfortunately it looks like she's leaving so it doesn't really matter anymore.

She seems to leave around the same time, maybe she has a guy herself or has a job at night.