B4 - General Topic 2024 #23 (January / February)

13 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

She's getting 400 Euro a week, all her food, drink and accommodation. How hou doing?

RLC is a lucrative venture.....where do i sign up??😆

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Wolf you are pathetic, you are acting like Lacrim, think about that dude! 🤣

Looks like he was tickling her sides and tummy to me. Not really trying anything sexual just playfull.

• Upvote 7

maybe they buy ingredients for the pasta plus some basil or oregano for sara and daytona (i hope you get the hint of what i'm getting at), the wine is probably brought by oolong.

It could also be that they just went shopping or met up with oolong in town (all speculation), we'll see when they get back what they did or if they met up with someone and so on

it's been quite some time since Aziza showed some skin ... my guess is that she should do something (solo or with partner) soon.

This is not a Hotel! 🤣

BTW ... can be my monitor but she looks like she did put on some weight w.r.t. first stay

It's not difficult to imagine that RLC might be heading for a crisis. The amount if time spent away from the project by those in it, The increasing time spent in the garage, against subscriber's interests, The rumoured Wolf plan to stage events away from the project, The quality of recent additions and the shortage of tenants. It's not a progressive look.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

OT: Aziza in B2

Yup,gave Ari a big hug when she arrived....now it's just to introduce Massi to Ari and let the good times roll!!🤩