Videos - Split 1

Guest noralover

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noralover

nora and Kiko are so boring....

I am beginning to come to that conclusion myself.....

nora and Kiko are so boring....

I could've been told you that!  Lol  Most of these couples are boring.  They just sit around on their PC's, or are watching TV, or sleeping, or picking their noses, when they're not fucking, lol  ;D

Guest 862286

Lets face it..the only reason we watch nora and kiko is because nora has a really nice ass. It sure isn't because they watch tv or lay on the floor while on the computer. Its because nora lays there in her underwear while on the computer. People's lives are boring to watch for the most part unless there's a nice ass or nice tits to go with it. I mean whats the point.

If you want somewhere to go that has more activity and less boaring then you should check out www.WebSeth.com. Lots going on there. He does much more on his site then RLC ever will, but both have it's own values that keeps our intrests. Variety is the spice of life,,,, 8)

Lets face it..the only reason we watch nora and kiko is because nora has a really nice ass. It sure isn't because they watch tv or lay on the floor while on the computer. Its because nora lays there in her underwear while on the computer. People's lives are boring to watch for the most part unless there's a nice ass or nice tits to go with it. I mean whats the point.

If you want somewhere to go that has more activity and less boaring then you should check out www.WebSeth.com. Lots going on there. He does much more on his site then RLC ever will, but both have it's own values that keeps our intrests. Variety is the spice of life,,,, 8)

You're right hot rod 22, Nora has a really nice ass, lol  ;D

Guest noralover

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest noralover

you jest surely?

I give up........anyone record it?

I was out at the time.....

Guest noralover

you jest surely?

I give up........anyone record it?

I was out at the time.....

Did not you see the morning sex? I can not believe you lost NL.

I can assure you, if I had seen it I would have already posted it up on here.....for other members to view.....I am hoping someone else has managed to capture it and can either post a link or PM a copy to me to post up......