Videos - Split 1

Guest noralover

here's the three girl dance routine from the other day.....

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Nora honey< I really think it would be easier to do that dance if you and your friends were only wearing panties..And i'm sure Noralover wouldn't mind... ;)

Not at all, but he might mind you calling Nora "honey," lmao  ;D  However, I like your idea of them dancing only in panties, like G-Strings or thongs ...  Hell yeah!  ;D

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 862286

Ya he may not like the honey part, but its in his best intrest if i succeed in getting them to dance in shoe strings... 8)

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Nora honey< I really think it would be easier to do that dance if you and your friends were only wearing panties..And i'm sure Noralover wouldn't mind... ;)

Should be a house rule!!!  :-*

(Girls only!!!)  ;)

Guest noralover

I'd go for the no clothes option.....don't care about the other girls, just Nora without clothes would do me fine....

Guest noralover

Guest noralover

Guest noralover

Guest noralover

Guest noralover

wake up nora 3 (if I'm not mistaken that's the same pair of blue pants she has now slept twice in and worn for 1-2 days - and as far as I am aware she has only washed her armpits each morning......oh dear!)

Dayum!  Could there be some kind of competition going on between her and Lina?  Mad gross, lol  :o

Guest noralover