Videos - Split 1

Guest noralover

I agree, more bread.....and cake....

....worried about Kiko though.....I know he's thin but I don't think he's eating enough....

Can't you see dude?  Are you that blind my friend?  She figures the only way to get rid of him is to starve him to death!  It looks like he was just plain anorexic and didn't want to eat, which leaves her blameless and FREE to be with YOU, THE NoraLover, the true love of her life! 

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noralover

....worried about Kiko though.....I know he's thin but I don't think he's eating enough....

Can't you see dude?  Are you that blind my friend?  She figures the only way to get rid of him is to starve him to death!  It looks like he was just plain anorexic and didn't want to eat, which leaves her blameless and FREE to be with YOU, THE NoraLover, the true love of her life!

.....and when she's ready she will send me THE SIGN!!!!! And I will set sail to Europe, arriving at the port of Barcelona just in time to rescue her from the clutches of RLC....

...and they lived happily ever after......

Guest noralover

.....and when she's ready she will send me THE SIGN!!!!! And I will set sail to Europe, arriving at the port of Barcelona just in time to rescue her from the clutches of RLC....

and had many children  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'd be happy with that  ;D as long as we had LOTS OF PRACTICE!!!!!!

Guest noralover

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

and had many children  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Damn, that's fucked up, lmao  ;D

Guest noralover

so I didn't miss much then...

:P

Well, Kooloos, I'm off to bed.....got an early start at work tomorrow....if there is any bedroom action between Nora and Kiko tonight it's up to you, my man, to record and post it......I have faith in you.... ;D

Guest noralover

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).