Videos - Split 1

Guest noralover

Guest noralover

A little mixed bag from a couple of nights ago...I think (no nudity but no jeans either.....)

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 862286

Thanks for the clips bud. She would make a great underwear model, her ass is perfect for it. Kiko would and does make a great dumbass couch potato..

Guest noralover

I have to say, I am actually starting to get ever so slightly bored of watching/recording N and K. She is still mega-gorgeous but it's all getting a little predictable.........maybe Noralover is falling out of love  :( :'(

The honeymoon is over......

Guest 862286

I have to say, I am actually starting to get ever so slightly bored of watching/recording N and K. She is still mega-gorgeous but it's all getting a little predictable.........maybe Noralover is falling out of love  :( :'(

Ah bud...it's ok. You'll find someone else.. :'(

Guest noralover

Ah bud...it's ok. You'll find someone else.. :'(

I'm sure it's just a little hiccup in our (non-existent, long distance, one-sided) relationship.....just got into a routine that's all, you know, taking each other for granted and all that stuff.....

....think I'll just get into my Goatman costume and pay them a visit....might liven things up a bit (or not...)

Guest 862286

na she's already seen the goatman costume. I think you should show up at the door in ur birthday suit...Now that will liven things up for sure.. 8)

na she's already seen the goatman costume. I think you should show up at the door in ur birthday suit...Now that will liven things up for sure.. 8)

Just make sure you wear different color socks.

Guest noralover

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest noralover

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest noralover

forgot this one...Nora rather restless on the couch, again watching TV..... :D