Leora & Paul - (2024) #5

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa segunda feira para todos 

wonderful Monday for everyone 

12/02/2024 12/February/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

cette nuit a 2heures 33  paul se masturbe le long de leora  sous la couette en 5 minutes et c'est terminé   se rince la  bite  dans la baignoireet leora lave c'est mains pour enlevé le sperme 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

New video 

In Paulo's room  

Paul having sex with Leora 

Paul licking kitten and ass 

Leora Masturbation With fingers and giving Mr Paul a blowjob 

Paul pouring milk In the chest of leora 

Strong and delicious orgasm 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Haha. I’m confused as to why you are cautious regarding my identity, there is no mystery.

As for taking the moral high ground, if you and others can’t accept that what Leora and Paul do is not commonplace, and would in most societies be classed as deviant to please other sexual deviants, myself included,then you really should take a long hard look at yourself.

You wonder what I am doing here, haha, I wasn’t aware I had to have yours or anyone else’s blessing to come on here now and again and post an opinion.

If you really were open minded you will notice that I also am not judgmental toward Leora, I accept and mostly enjoy what I see when given the opportunity, but that doesn’t alter the fact that she and us who pay to watch her are not the norm of society. 

Your identity. Are you still female? Remember do your daily check. 🤣