Startling news has just come to light!"

bigbear

It has been finally confirmed...and this is unprecedented and, totally beyond belief I can tell you! RLC has been lying to us for many years! Yes! I can confirm this, right here and right now. They have been in secret talks with the Pentagon, and have been for some time, secretly re-homing...that's right, re-homing Aliens. These creatures have managed to blend in with their surroundings.  They have even managed to consume our foods and beverages. They look like us, fuck like us....well, some of them at least. The one we call Paul, hasn't quite managed to get it right, but he does try.:biggrin: Yes, it's a fact, we have and are being visited by those from other worlds....The only thing that gives them away, and this is a big one....well, not for them....they do not fart! Nor do they apparently go to the toilet...at least like we do. I once saw one of the females....and this may be disgusting to some....urinating on another female in the shower. RLC should have explained what this cubicle was actually for....bad on them!:blush:

Well, there you have it, folks! It seems they truly are out there....signing off, for a well deserved wank.

• Haha 2