Caroline & Park (2024) #2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Funny thing

If these girls were in Barcelona, everyone would have cried at clickbait, but since these aren't gov girls, then what they did yesterday was awesome and hot 🤣🤣🤣

Well if they wanted to be like Barcelona, they would have both been wearing lingerie and had toys laid out they would never touch.

And in the case of Frisky, you can really see the desire in her eyes when she looks at Caroline.

I don't think these two girls can stay away from each other for long now !! It took quite a long time for them because it was Caroline's first time with a girl and Frisky is a bit camera-shy! But now the desire may be strong enough ???

2 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Well if they wanted to be like Barcelona, they would have both been wearing lingerie and had toys laid out they would never touch.

And in the case of Frisky, you can really see the desire in her eyes when she looks at Caroline.

Agreed

4 hours ago, philo said:

Park seems ok to me (although I have not watched him long enough to observe his moods). Either he does not know what has been going on or, perhaps, he doesn't care.

It's impossible for Park not to know (RLC Replay)..  it's hard to say to what degree he cares.  The girls seemed to fear him coming home unannounced, they jumped a couple times they thought they heard the door.   I get the impression he isn't a fan of anything happening between them, he tends to helicopter when Caroline tries to have the girls over and he is supposed to be sleeping.

• Upvote 1

On 2/26/2024 at 3:27 PM, DWI said:

Well, I guess I'm a little impatient. Today's event seemed more like teasing the viewers than anything else. To me it seems like Caroline and Frisky know exactly what they're doing and understand the camera angles perfectly as so much is deliberately blocked...certainly not like the best lesbian sex in the RLC past. I'll give them a little more time but right now I'm leaning towards all thats going on as slow motion clickbate. I hope I'm wrong.

You're giving them a little too much credit. Professional actors barely understand camera angles and I'll betcha these amateur , young girls, are not moving into rehearsed/memorized positions (and without the assistance of a live video monitor) just to rob us of our viewing pleasures.

Were they trying to do this on the down low? Yes... They are nervous about the cameras and Park finding out.

Did passion get the better of them and natural instinct take over? again Yes... Thank you lord!