Caroline & Park (2024) #2

23 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Yeah, if they are going out to eat, she's going to mid-priced restaurant, he's going to McDonalds.

Maybe that explains the banana and crisps, filling up before she left! 

It seems to me that Park has a lot to learn about sex !! He has taken over Carolines toys, but he hasn't got a clue how to use them !!! Caroline really needs more visits from her girlfriends!

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Lasse said:

It seems to me that Park has a lot to learn about sex !! He has taken over Carolines toys, but he hasn't got a clue how to use them !!! Caroline really needs more visits from her girlfriends!

What he really need to do is put his tongue on that and give a really good lick. Some guys it seems that they have disgust in doing that.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What he really need to do is put his tongue on that and give a really good lick. Some guys it seems that they have disgust in doing that.

Yes,but that is only one thing. He needs to do everything a longer time and not only think of his own wellbeeing!

42 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Fabulous Fantastic Frisky to the rescue ~~~

Image result for ywo thumbs up

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Fabulous Fantastic Frisky to the rescue ~~~

As a good gesture, Park should secretly coordinate with Frisky on a day he has to leave for work while Caroline is sleeping.  Frisky can show up as he's leaving and crawl into bed with her and wake her up, as a nice surprise.

6 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

As a good gesture, Park should secretly coordinate with Frisky on a day he has to leave for work while Caroline is sleeping.  Frisky can show up as he's leaving and crawl into bed with her and wake her up, as a nice surprise.

Good thinking but I don't think Park would like that! He doesn't realise that he doesn't satisfie her himself !!