B4 - General Topic 2024 #32 (March)

Just now, cylinderopuntia said:

Sie wird es auf ihrem Handy sehen, was wird sie machen?

das gleich wie beim letzten mal sauer sein und sich dann im hinterhof vor numi und daytona ficken lassen, bloß das daytona jetzt nicht mehr da ist

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

das gleich wie beim letzten mal sauer sein und sich dann im hinterhof vor numi und daytona ficken lassen, bloß das daytona jetzt nicht mehr da ist

I’m hoping for more items to be thrown off the balconies. In particular mess’s stuff! Then he can have a hissy fit.  🤣

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I’m hoping for more items to be thrown off the balconies. In particular mess’s stuff! Then he can have a hissy fit.  🤣

but that only makes sense if she's serious and doesn't want to see the person again, otherwise it's just as rubbish as last time

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

from the looks of it, she doesn't even seem to mind that dayana is lying in bed and just lies down, sorry if i have to say it like that how stupid is sara actually

sara believes in open relationships but will this relationship last like this i dont think it is but who  knows

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rj281 said:

sara believes in open relationships but will this relationship last like this i dont think it is but who  knows

and they are fucking already 

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

Yes, I know that, but when you see that she was so angry and threw his things off the balcony I think she doesn't see it quite the same way as she used to, but to be honest I don't care at all

to me this relationship is not healthy

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, rj281 said:

to me this relationship is not healthy

yeah apparently she likes people who take advantage of her and stuff, but if you don't want to hear you have to feel and I'm really starting to get sick of sara

• Upvote 3