New NL Collection

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

I am afraid I only see relationship breakup in the future. Nora will one day realise she can find better. In the modelling arena beautiful people abound. It is only a matter of time!!!!

Yes there are beautiful people in that business. But she'd have to become a lesbian, because all the males I've met in the modelling business would be drooling over Kiko, not Nora.

to be honest I am getting very tired of watching them watching their TV and their phones and their laptop.....I know this is "reality" but sometimes you just want a bit more entertainment...and I don't just mean sexual entertainment...a good drunken party with friends or a lively couple debate!!!! Or even a game of tiddlywinks!!!

Did you take into account that their friends may not want to party live on the internet so they're visiting them?

Have you noticed how the home of Nora and Kiko is getting more and more untidy? It seems as their relationship gets worse the willingness of either of them to clean and tidy up is diminishing!!

Whilst I enjoy seeing Nora's bra I prefer to see it holding up those pretty breasts rather than watching it lay on the sofa for at least a week!!!! LOL!!!

here's a bit of what happened last night.....

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

wakeup this morning.....

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

to be honest I am getting very tired of watching them watching their TV and their phones and their laptop.....I know this is "reality" but sometimes you just want a bit more entertainment...and I don't just mean sexual entertainment...a good drunken party with friends or a lively couple debate!!!! Or even a game of tiddlywinks!!!

Did you take into account that their friends may not want to party live on the internet so they're visiting them?

Good point - they are clearly partying elsewhere! Or out at clubs.....

some Kiko action from the small bedroom last night - not sure how long he lay on that bed....must have been a few hours...I think he fell asleep in the end....