Leora and Paul discuss!

Guest bobbyjoe

strange chrismas in this appartment,normal day for both,nothing extra and no friends.

it's time for this couple leave,soo boring

strange chrismas in this appartment,normal day for both,nothing extra and no friends.

First off you left Christ out of Christmas Second of Russians celebrate it in January.

Guest bobbyjoe

First off you left Christ out of Christmas Second of Russians celebrate it in January.

ok but there is nothing decoration ,no tree,is it the russians style? exept maya and nina,the appartments look empty with decoration for christmas celebration

they do not appear to be Christians...

I doubt they're christians too, but in the past they've put up xmas decorations anyway. I wonder if they're not doing it this year because they'll be moving soon.

Guest bobbyjoe

they do not appear to be Christians...

I doubt they're christians too, but in the past they've put up xmas decorations anyway. I wonder if they're not doing it this year because they'll be moving soon.

many probability they moving in new appartment,if rlc do that,j'm not interesting,this couple have a big problem of communication and big sexual life problem,j just want see new couples in new appartment with more cameras and kick out the all old appartment,too many cameras problem