Gia

Guest Wout

Guest JoJoGunne

I think they're getting married. It has been a day or two she prepares a lot of invitation, and yesterday night they talked about their families, asking "who is X ? Is he the son of Y ?", stuff like that.

I've been wondering about those cards they've been working on.  Wondering if they were throwing a party or something.

btw, what language are they speaking?

I think they're getting married. It has been a day or two she prepares a lot of invitation, and yesterday night they talked about their families, asking "who is X ? Is he the son of Y ?", stuff like that.

I've been wondering about those cards they've been working on.  Wondering if they were throwing a party or something.

btw, what language are they speaking?

Spanish. For the French guy I am it's easier to understand what they are talking about, because we learn spanish at school in France.

Ana and Danna are spanish too. Nora and Kiko live in Spain but they are russians ; Nora speaks Spanish some time, that's kinda cute. Other people live in Russia, in a big city near Siberia, if I remember well the information /b/ found.

Guest Bucky Da Seta

More specifically Nora and Kiko are Ukrainians. When /b/ was on their back they found their home places and it was in Ukraine.

Archived