Want to say Hello ! to you all !

Hello !  I have known about RLC for many years , but just days ago found this wiki. It's great to see feed back from other viewers !  I do have some questions, if anyone cares to respond ?

1st.) what is name of Nelly & Bogdans DOG ?  anyone know ?

2nd) do the people on RLC ever watch each other ? I haven't ever noticed them doing so.

3rd)I wonder how RLC figures out how the new residents will get along with people already living in a house ( may be no known answer to this ?)(I guess drama is good for business )

4th) I actually had to google Montenegro to see where it was !

The whole "Alberto" thing was really weird , "Dakota" I couldn't deal with at all , and "Masshole" may be the funniest nickname EVER.

Thanks !

No idea what the dogs called. Yes tenants have watched one another. No-one knows how they will get on. Just see what happens. 

Less said about Masshole and his twisted support the better. 

Enjoy the forum. 

34 minutes ago, theoldman72 said:

Hello !  I have known about RLC for many years , but just days ago found this wiki. It's great to see feed back from other viewers !  I do have some questions, if anyone cares to respond ?

1st.) what is name of Nelly & Bogdans DOG ?  anyone know ?

2nd) do the people on RLC ever watch each other ? I haven't ever noticed them doing so.

3rd)I wonder how RLC figures out how the new residents will get along with people already living in a house ( may be no known answer to this ?)(I guess drama is good for business )

4th) I actually had to google Montenegro to see where it was !

The whole "Alberto" thing was really weird , "Dakota" I couldn't deal with at all , and "Masshole" may be the funniest nickname EVER.

Thanks !

Dogs named after most villa participants favourite pastime at parties....Molly

Yes Masshole is the name I gave him here so thanks for that. Residents do watch each other and have done very recently. They also check this forum and can see what people write about them. Masha was in her back tub a few weeks back with Val from V&J apartment watching each other live. Masha also went to RP to show Vanera bating in the bedroom so whilst many have not met each other they are mostly all aware of each other. N&B have had their dog since it was a puppy and named it Molly.