B4 - General Topic 2024 #47 (May)

1 hour ago, esanders6969 said:

As I just finished watching the beautiful Sara in the kitchen, I notice there's a lot of you are having a great opportunity of watching some man ass, and yes it's number one, well anyway I don't want to interrupt you from your man ass show

In some old old chat, in the archives, it must have been near when she first appeared, someone described her as horse-faced. 🐴 It actually is LOL. She has good features and a really great smile and I do find her very attractive. But now when see a horse I get...
😂

I bet she was a funny looking cute kid.

Musing from someone who just woke up.

5 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Topless sunbathing for Miss America, apologies for other events you may see while looking. 

humping love GIF

I'm sure with her presence, it's only a matter of time before Sara makes her watch her mark her territory.

6 minutes ago, pajero said:

belle vue KARMA,se n'est plus la timide de ces débuts????

I don't think she has ever been shy, translations I recently received in PM also indicate that she is not what many people here (except for a few) think

10 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Je ne pense pas qu'elle ait jamais été timide, les traductions que j'ai récemment reçues en MP indiquent également qu'elle n'est pas ce que beaucoup de gens ici (sauf quelques-uns) pensent

je ne coprend pas peut tu developer un peu stp

7 minutes ago, pajero said:

je ne coprend pas peut tu developer un peu stp

When I do that, the swearing immediately starts again, maybe the person who (also present here) gave me the information wants to put it here himself, but I don't do it

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I put on RLC, top cam is a fucking tent. You people need your head examined.

haha part of the game but let's be nice about her, she repeated something over the phone that was said here on the forum about Mass and Sara so she reads here 😃