B4 - General Topic 2024 #48 (May)

4 minutes ago, Troy said:

Ever since my Mom gave me a Telescope at 10 yrs, I having been normal. And I grew up in NYC and there's plenty to watch, and I love watching people. My Lady doesn't get it, but she knows that it's harmless. 🙂 ✌️

Not harmless unless you make it weird and obsessive. Yes living somewhere like that I'm sure you'll see all sorts. 

7 minutes ago, Troy said:

Ever since my Mom gave me a Telescope at 10 yrs, I having been normal. And I grew up in NYC and there's plenty to watch, and I love watching people. My Lady doesn't get it, but she knows that it's harmless. 🙂 ✌️

WTF???

Is that what she called an erect penis?? 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Not harmless unless you make it weird and obsessive. Yes living somewhere like that I'm sure you'll see all sorts.

True ✌️

• Upvote 1

I see Brooke wants all eyes on her, I know you guys like her? She a nice looking girl minus the tattoos  but, Damn she's one attention seeker. 😒

2 minutes ago, Troy said:

I see Brooke wants all eyes on her, I know you guys like her? She a nice looking girl minus the tattoos  but, Damn she's one attention seeker. 😒

Just one of many. Like the sound of their own voice. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

.curly haired girl, with  big sloppy light brownish short and killer pokies showing...Who is she?

Friend of Dear Diary supposedly. New addition. Who really knows. 

Clearly not shy and probably dirty as fuck. 🤣

• Haha 2