B7 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

20 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I can't believe this fat cow is a top cam. :sick:

A Cow that don't like watching "cows"?? That's new🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I just think it is sad that people here feel that tenants owe them something when they do not. Some real hardcore sad cases on here becoming too attached to some of the tenants so much so that they feel compelled to report some to their actual employers. RLC yes maybe but not their actual employer...doing that could ruin people's lives.

Some people have nothing going in their lives. I know we argue and debate about what we think about the tenants. This Chatroom is here to have some fun and express your opinions. And why would you do that to a person that you don't even know personally? I agree with you brother, that's some real lowdown Shit. ✌️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't care if their Big Girls or Skinny Girls, just get them out of that room. And I got a funny feeling that they're not leaving anytime soon? Because they have their clothes in the closet, most people live out of their Luggage when they're visiting. This whole thing smell like a RLC experiment, to see how viewers respond to the larger women? The Big Girls need the love too,...well for some people? 🙂 ✌️ 

Little Madison got screwed over again, now her selfish sister got her man over for tonight. That poor girl have to sleep on the couch again. ✌️

4 hours ago, Troy said:

Little Madison got screwed over again, now her selfish sister got her man over for tonight. That poor girl have to sleep on the couch again. ✌️

it makes one wonder if madison was invited to rlc by marilyn and if so, why would marilyn treat her that way.  marilyn's sex is boring so she might as well do it off cam at his place, but wait, he's probably married so they have to do it at b7.  either way, it's a shitty way to treat her own sister if indeed she is her sister.