B4 - General Topic 2024 #52 (June)

1 hour ago, markutz1 said:

It's summer, those beautiful villas have a fucking big potential, better than an apartament in Vladivostok, Moscow or Kyiv and the potential of villas is wasted by the current participants.

Agree.. Unfortunately I don't see a summer cleanup this year like the one that happened just before last summer, now tenants only leave when they don't want to stay... it's their initiative, RLC doesn't seem to influence that anymore which is crazy.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

Agree.. Unfortunately I don't see a summer cleanup this year like the one that happened just before last summer, now tenants only leave when they don't want to stay... it's their initiative, RLC doesn't seem to influence that anymore which is crazy.

Normal people pay holidays for this type of villas in Barcelona, and it's cost a lot but the participants are payed to stay there and don't take advantage, i don't understand. If they are not going to be rich they will not have a chance to stay in this type of villas for months in this life, but what can i say, their choice...

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

If you could remove apartments you didn't want to watch for a lower price, they would soon do something about it. 

Agree. Don't see anything changing, unless tenants decide to go themselves. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

Normal people pay holidays for this type of villas in Barcelona, and it's cost a lot but the participants are payed to stay there and don't take advantage, i don't understand. If they are not going to be rich they will not have a chance to stay in this type of villas for months in this life, but what can i say, their choice...

In fact, most of them take advantage... that's why there are so many staying for more than 6 months without even trying very hard and we can't blame them. RLC is the one losing the potential of these places by not making the slightest effort to find potential participants and rotate tenants like before

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1