B4 - General Topic 2024 #52 (June)

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

What a long wedding that would be. Take him about half an hour to put the ring on. 🤣

Wait til the preacher goes “I now pronounce you man and wife, you may go down on the bride now” 🙀🦑

7 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Wait til the preacher goes “I now pronounce you man and wife, you may go down on the bride now” 🙀🦑

at least she's a real lady in red now 🙄

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Ich sehe, dass der Schänder seit seiner Rückkehr weiterhin hart daran arbeitet, seine Schülerin zu begrapschen. Mann, ich kann es kaum erwarten, bis Karma geht. Sie weiß wirklich, wie man gute Stimmung und Moral in einem Haus ruiniert, wenn sie ihren Schänder-Schlamper mit nach B4 bringt. Dieses Zeug ist einfach nicht für die Kamera geeignet und passt besser in einen düsteren Freak-Club.  

In the beginning, I liked Karma very much. But in the meantime she has lost all sympathy due to her behavior.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, pajero said:

Just as your protégé knew how to ruin him, the atmosphere was his strong

DO NOT talk to me, otherwise you will just get yourself a ban for the 3rd time once it's been reported. Thank you my friend 😘😘

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I see the molester continues to remain hard at work groping his student since he returned. Man I cannot wait till Karma leaves, she really knows how to ruin good vibes and moral in a house when she brings her molester tramp back to B4. This stuff is just not fit for being on cam an is better suited at some dark themed freak club.  

I get the same vibes from Karma and Chris in B4 as from you in CC !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I get the same vibes from Karma and Chris in B4 as from you in CC !

Says the guy who once gave me his phone number in a DM to discuss B4 stuff lmfao. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Says the guy who once gave me his phone number in a DM to discuss B4 stuff lmfao. 

seriously 🤪, sometimes people really go too far in their obsession but at the time Malia was there and I just learned the Russian language I got a request to translate live over the phone, also people wanted me to translate the SM for them lol but I don't follow anyone outside RLC

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

seriously 🤪, sometimes people really go too far in their obsession but at the time Malia was there and I just learned the Russian language I got a request to translate live over the phone, also people wanted me to translate the SM for them lol but I don't follow anyone outside RLC

Was only a few months ago and yea I think it was about translating what I was actually saying on here and not what they were saying on cam lol. I've even had people ask me for MY RLC login details...yea here's my house keys too so whilst you are there you run the vacuum cleaner around my house too. Yea like I'm really gonna share personal and payment details lol. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1