B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I see the LR cams are all UM, has Boggi kicked them out or confined them to quarters.

Boggers is in the kitchen cleaning up, cams are still live. Probably gone to sort the fucking cam out that was knocked in the lounge. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jackpo1 said:

Where does this room lead to? I see the guy and Katarina entering the room and staying there for like solid 8-10 mins just after he persuaded Kat in her bed.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

That's Kat's room. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Does anybody think that Vesna and Katarina will help taking care of the table on the terrace and the over all cleaning ??

Why would they not...Kat was there with Karma...so it's fine, completely fine. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

That's Kat's room. 

No, when you see the reply, the guy and Kat came out of Kat's room, climbed the stairs and went to the room on the left!

8 minutes ago, Jackpo1 said:

Where does this room lead to? I see the guy and Katarina entering the room and staying there for like solid 8-10 mins just after he persuaded Kat in her bed.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It's the restroom

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Why would they not...Kat was there with Karma...so it's fine, completely fine. 

And Vesna kept herself away from it all.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jackpo1 said:

No, when you see the reply, the guy and Kat came out of Kat's room, climbed the stairs and went to the room on the left!

I think that's the washroom/toilet opposite the living room entrance as the garage door is opposite Sara's room on another level. Look for the wooden furniture from cam 1-2, 1-7 and 3-17. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

And Vesna kept herself away from it all.

Seriously making a mountain out of a molehill. They may have said to her don't worry we've got this. Remember we don't see everything on cam. I can't believe you are concerned why she never helped. Do you get concerned when Park doesn't get involved in sexual games with Caro and Frisky lol.