B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Seriously making a mountain out of a molehill. They may have said to her don't worry we've got this. Remember we don't see everything on cam. I can't believe you are concerned why she never helped. Do you get concerned when Park doesn't get involved in sexual games with Caro and Frisky lol. 

I would very much like you didn't comment me please !

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I would very much like you didn't comment me please !

You are free to select the 'ignore' option like I am free to comment on whoever's posts I wish. You make the change, I'm not. 

You know what's funny about being a man? I don't particularly like Vesna. There's a lot of things I see that she's a manipulator to some of the girls. But right now she has her Ass in the air. But yet i'm sitting here, look at her naked. And I don't even remember what I don't like about her anymore? 🤔 🙂 ✌️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troy said:

You know what's funny about being a man? I don't particularly like vesna. There's a lot of things I see that she's a manipulator to some of the girls. But right now she has her Ass in the air. But yet i'm sitting here, look at her naked. And I don't even remember why I don't like about her anymore? 🤔 🙂 ✌️

:smile:  She does have a cute ass.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

She does have a cute ass.

Yes she does, An a nice Ass makes all the problems go away. And this is what i've been trying to tell my girl, more Ass less problems. ✌️

• Haha 1

il y a 38 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

C'est la chambre de Kat. 

Mais non, la vidéo qu'il montre , Kat et le gars sont devant l'entrée du WC et ils y sont restés un bon moment 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

But no, the video he shows, Kat and the guy are in front of the entrance to the toilet and they stayed there for a long time

Yea we established it's the washroom opposite the living room entrance. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Lasse said:

She is extremly lazy but looks fine !

I don't think that's laziness, I think she thinks she's too cute to do that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I really think Kat is really pretty, she's just skinny as hell no curves. Just imagine Kat's head on Vesna's body?.....Wow! 😍