B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

1 hour ago, rainman13 said:

After Tantra is gone, Karma apparently plays her "nice girl next door" role again.

She's just lazy, extremely lazy...Tantra slows her down and when he is not around she sits on the laptop on crypto currency websites. Very boring. 

First off I’m sick and tired of all these dudes that get on camera and the girls let them cover up!  There should be some rule no covering up just like they can’t cover the cameras!  Katarina is an absolute fucking sexless idiot!  Whoever said she lays there like a corpse is definitely correct.  I don’t think she has ever really masturbated.  She’s good at laying in her bed naked and rubbing her hands over her body, but that’s the extent of it.  Can somebody explain to me what she uses the hair dryer for when she is naked in bed.  Watching Karma and her tantric lover is like watching paint dry.  I was hoping that Vesna’s uninhibited sexual attitude would rub off on that tease Katarina!  All members of RLC we are not getting our money’s worth!  That includes Nadia and her weird boyfriend, Aziza hanging out/sluming with her friend and do nothing Hypathia (not sure of the spelling)!  RLC needs to get their shit together and stop dishing out bullshit!

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

First off I’m sick and tired of all these dudes that get on camera and the girls let them cover up!  There should be some rule no covering up just like they can’t cover the cameras!  Katarina is an absolute fucking sexless idiot!  Whoever said she lays there like a corpse is definitely correct.  I don’t think she has ever really masturbated.  She’s good at laying in her bed naked and rubbing her hands over her body, but that’s the extent of it.  Can somebody explain to me what she uses the hair dryer for when she is naked in bed.  Watching Karma and her tantric lover is like watching paint dry.  I was hoping that Vesna’s uninhibited sexual attitude would rub off on that tease Katarina!  All members of RLC we are not getting our money’s worth!  That includes Nadia and her weird boyfriend, Aziza hanging out/sluming with her friend and do nothing Hypathia (not sure of the spelling)!  RLC needs to get their shit together and stop dishing out bullshit!

Could add a whole lot more to that. Majority of the couples are like watching paint dry as well.  

Aziza (guest) and Cassie add a lot more than some to be fair. 

26 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Could add a whole lot more to that. Majority of the couples are like watching paint dry as well.  

Aziza (guest) and Cassie add a lot more than some to be fair. 

Vesna and Katarina are soon back home. Bringing the boys with them for another party-night !

• Sad 1