B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

13 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I see that Vesna and Kat have called in to use the beds, I don't know what time they came back but I'd guess after 3am Barcelona time.

04:40

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

Ich sehe, dass Vesna und Kat angerufen haben, um die Betten zu benutzen. Ich weiß nicht, wann sie zurückgekommen sind, aber ich schätze, es war nach 3 Uhr morgens Barcelona-Zeit.

I hope the customer of the two hookers was more satisfied than the RLC subscribers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

SARA se fait de plus en plus pressante au près de KARMA. Ont-elles convenu, lors de leur sortie hier soir ,d'un rapprochement bénéfique pour leurs bonus ?

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, timber said:

The average night on the current RLC:

1 girl home in B4.

2 girls home in B7.

1 girl home in B2.

Most of B1 home but doing nothing of interest.

Out of curiosity I checked replay for the past week or so. 11 of the 15 named GOV tenants have been gone on multi-day absences during that period. And that's not an unusual week with the current management. I have nothing against people going on trips, but at some point RLC needs to actually have people present in the apartments for there to be anything interesting to watch. That's not happening right now.

Maybe summer should be cancelled so they NEVER leave the apartment and sit in doors all day playing on their cellphones...I dunno! 

15 hours ago, timber said:

The average night on the current RLC:

1 girl home in B4.

2 girls home in B7.

1 girl home in B2.

Most of B1 home but doing nothing of interest.

Out of curiosity I checked replay for the past week or so. 11 of the 15 named GOV tenants have been gone on multi-day absences during that period. And that's not an unusual week with the current management. I have nothing against people going on trips, but at some point RLC needs to actually have people present in the apartments for there to be anything interesting to watch. That's not happening right now.

Btw plenty of couples apartments to watch, and as I said it is summer and it is your choice to scribe and make things a problem. I fully scribe, I watch RLC daily. What is boring is people here whining all the time over something they are not automatically entitled to. You pay to watch the apartments whoever is living in them as the residents come and go.  

14 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

so, will tonight be the night that massimo finally nails karma?  only time will tell, if in fact the girls upon arrival spill the beans and a lucky viewer can understand them.  just remember, when it comes to karma, out of sight, out of mind.  in other words, what the viewers don't see, (which is allot) doesn't hurt them but they still pay for it lmao.

Whatever you say don't target Karma as her fanboys might comment and try to insult you, or could it be that they are bullies who want to attack certain members lol. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Great!, another freaking dick in the villa's. Just what is needed. 😞

RLC isn't a lesbian site, you know that right.