B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

51 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Gibt es noch Partys in B4?

With the current residents it will only be crap. In all villas, a change of residents has long been overdue.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Medusa bating

Lovely watch from Medusa just now (last night as well)

Quite possibly the best watch on the site right now (strong argument for her being one of the best tenants), very giving and loves a bit of self-pleasure and seems to really enjoy it each time, and I do enjoy watching her!  🥵😁😍

6 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Lovely watch from Medusa just now (last night as well)

Quite possibly the best watch on the site right now (strong argument for her being one of the best tenants), very giving and loves a bit of self-pleasure and seems to really enjoy it each time, and I do enjoy watching her!  🥵😁😍

I literally said this and very recent too...everything about her just wreaks of good and happy vibes and she knows how to put on a show, perhaps thanks to her mentor Masha lol. She is easily the only one in B4 worth watching over and over whatever she is doing and not just bating, that's just another thing she does for cams. She is an all around pleasure to watch. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

You seem to have a fairly large following

I don't think so . But in the matter I have written about today a lot of people think like me . On the other hand when I defend Karma I almost stand alone !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I don't think so . But in the matter I have written about today a lot of people think like me . On the other hand when I defend Karma I almost stand alone !

A lot, like less than 10...enough to fill a stadium right...not quite 'a lot' is it. Why would people defend Karma when she cannot help herself.  

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

A lot, like less than 10...enough to fill a stadium right...not quite 'a lot' is it. Why would people defend Karma when she cannot help herself.  

sungtb

• Haha 1