B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Haha brilliantly put. Makes me laugh when they bang on about her life outside of RLC ( anyone's life on RLC in fact) and that for me is hardcore stalking and their desires are overwhelming to a point as you say that the hate for others on here still outweighs that of their profound stalking and love for a girl who somewhat enjoys being molested and who doesn't care about her fanboys.    

I find it strange that so much information is shared that has nothing to do with RLC, they stalk her private life and post it here and then they call themselves fans too.. just ridiculous, I think Karma hates them more than they realize, sharing private information is just low

28 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

@Xarvaz Attention, mec, ne vexe pas les 3 Stoogies, alias (les membres du club des fanboys de Defenders Of Karma). Tu n'en finiras jamais d'en entendre parler mdr. Maintenant, on attend leurs réponses bidons, même si on ne leur doit rien.  

hé gros con moi n'ont plus je ne te doit rien

• Upvote 1

Il y a 18 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

cette fille porte actuellement toute la villa, c'est dommage qu'il n'y ait pas de fille appropriée avec qui elle puisse sortir, donc elle me semble un peu seule parfois, on ne peut qu'attendre que les autres pièces soient libérées

une pute comme les autres comme dirais certain ,hein tfi

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I find it strange that so much information is shared that has nothing to do with RLC, they stalk her private life and post it here and then they call themselves fans too.. just ridiculous, I think Karma hates them more than they realize, sharing private information is just low

Don't get me wrong I follow many SM accounts of current tenants, but I would NEVER talk in depth about their lives off cam, especially family. I may have done in the past (before anyone wants to quote me on previous comments) but it's really not worth it and is completely not relevant to RLC and what is discussed here whether being supportive of a tenant or ridiculing them. This does not warrant members here to become defensive and trying to correct people because it is just not relevant and ultimately most members on here have desires to see these tenants naked and have some sort of fun. Nobody is interested in where they work off cam and where they study...laughable. This is my opinion of course.   

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, pajero said:

hey big I don't have anything anymore I don't owe you anything

Surprise lmfao, hey bro have a lovely weekend in that cave. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

haha merci, je ne le lis pas, ils souffrent plus de leur obsession que je ne souffre de leurs attaques empoisonnées  😁

bien continue a souffrir le plus dur va venir,

2 minutes ago, pajero said:

A whore like the others as some would say, eh, tfi

Absolutely, what would you prefer in B4...the fucking Golden Girls!

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Surprise lmfao, hey mec, passe un bon week-end dans cette grotte. 

💩💩c'est pour toi pour toute la joie que tu m'apporte

• Thanks 1

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Don't get me wrong I follow many SM accounts of current tenants, but I would NEVER talk in depth about their lives off cam, especially family. I may have done in the past (before anyone wants to quote me on previous comments) but it's really not worth it and is completely not relevant to RLC and what is discussed here whether being supportive of a tenant or ridiculing them. This does not warrant members here to become defensive and trying to correct people because it is just not relevant and ultimately most members on here have desires to see these tenants naked and have some sort of fun. Nobody is interested in where they work off cam and where they study...laughable. This is my opinion of course.   

yes I know that no problem, I personally don't follow anyone in their private lives and stick to what happens within the walls of RLC

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

yes I know that no problem, I personally don't follow anyone in their private lives and stick to what happens within the walls of RLC

Best way otherwise we would end up like some others.