B2 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

here

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She said something to Ema about them

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

What's a little strange is that Ema brought a sheet of paper from her room and wrapped them (or something else) when she left this morning.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Maybe she should give them to someone new, or Svetlana?

I wonder if she has given the keys to a new tenant moving into Dayana's old room because apart from Nadia's now vacated room then rest of the apartment is very clean and tidy including the kitchen. I guess we will have to wait and see.

10 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I wonder if she has given the keys to a new tenant moving into Dayana's old room because apart from Nadia's now vacated room then rest of the apartment is very clean and tidy including the kitchen. I guess we will have to wait and see.

You need to get a life.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Noldus said:

She has a big job ahead of her.
Nadia has left a lot behind

I see that yep, although I think Svetlana is probably gutted she left because she likes Barbie stuff and Nadia to her was like a reallife barbie doll lol. Well Nicole won't be returning as she has just had a baby. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She should be careful on what she smells there. 😂

I have many times thought about how the apartments smell.. Perfume, smoke in different varieties, old alcohol, pussy juice, etc. 🤔

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I have many times thought about how the apartments smell.. Perfume, smoke in different varieties, old alcohol, pussy juice, etc. 🤔

And also some many......chemicals. 😁

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Well, I'd say B1 and B2 definitely smell like a tarts handbag with the amount of pussy having lived in both over the years. The same with H&Z place...another place that probably smells like a tarts handbag. B7 probably smells of Molly the dog and Masha, well where the fuck do I start with that apartment lol.